How to Plan a Quilt Retreat
Planning a Quilt Retreat can seem like a daunting task, but the experience of the retreat and being with fellow scrapbookers and crafters is worth it!
Here are 15 steps to help you plan your next quilting retreat.
- Your Why: Why do you want to plan a quilt retreat
- Retreat Venue: Secure the venue for the retreat
- Retreat Dates: Choose the retreat dates
- Retreat Guests: Determine your guest list and invite
- Policies/Legal/Insurance: Determine what's needed
- Retreat Budget: Calculate your budget and expenses
- Pricing: Determine what to charge for your retreat
- Registration/Payments: Decide how guests will pay
- Retreat Amenities: Finalize what your retreat offers
- Retreat Vendors: Determine retreat vendors if desired
- Retreat Speakers/Instructors: Decide on instructors/speaker if
- Retreat Seating: Determine the seating arrangement
- Retreat Schedule: Determine the retreat itinerary
- Retreat Packing List: Create a packing list for the retreat
- Retreat Gifts: Determine retreat gifts and thank you's.
Looking for more help and support planning your retreat? Enroll in the Retreat Planning Workshop which includes 7 Retreat Planning Online Lessons and a 25 Page Retreat Planning Workbook.
Stay connected with Retreat News!
Sign up for our monthly Retreat News newsletter delivered to your inbox on the 20th of each month
Don't worry, your information will not be shared.
We hate SPAM. We will never sell your information, for any reason.